Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Out and about


Harrison, David and I really enjoy getting out of the house every day, whether it's for a walk, to the gym or visiting friends and family. I try to "capture the moment" every now and then, but taking pictures sometime isn't a priority when the two little munchkins decide they don't want to sit still and say "cheese"! Every now and then I do manage to get a nice shot though. The first one is the two of them in the double stroller taken on a Sunday morning walk. We were going to meet Grampie Shannon for breakfast after his hockey game. Harrison LOVES to watch hockey and it's quite a task to get him out of the rink once he's in there. David is enjoying his morning snack on the way over.
The next one was taken last weekend at the Boyce Farmers Market. Grampie Shannon met David and I there and tested out the baby sling. Both seemed to enjoy it!

The last one was taken at my parent's earlier this fall at Thanksgiving. I'm a little late getting it posted but it was a nice outdoor photo of Harrison and I. Better late then never!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home